Monday, April 12, 2010

The last minute things....

This week is the last minute list week. It is coming down to the crunch, and boy do I have butterlies! So excited to go on a trip with my best friend, and a nervous about leaving all my kids! I know it will all be fine, but as a Mom, I feel a tinge of guilt. I guess because of anything goes wrong, I am not a drive away. This will be a good experience for myself. my husband and all my kids. Maybe I will evenj be appreciated when I get back.... At this moment, my bathrooms are being redone, the house is turned upside down. There is dust everywhere, what will it be like when I get home?
I checked the weather, and after months of drought, St Lucia is getting much needed rain. Great for them. not for us. But what are you going to do? It all comes with the adventure!!
  Now today I have worked out, and am off to a tan. I don't tan well, so I will take what I can get. Then off to pick up a few things,,,, like a rain shell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment